Save $$$ With The Belkin Conserve Surge Protector with Remote Switch

I am always looking for ways to save us money here and there.

Recently, we changed phone providers and bundled services, but we needed to do more.

That's why when I saw the Belkin Conserve Surge Protector with Remote Switch, I knew it was the answer.

As our lives grow more technologically dependent, our home fills up with more things that work of electricity. I have to charge my phone and my camera, I work from home, so my computer's on all the time, and that's just my stuff - my fiance is a technological genius and so has every gadget in the world. It's no wonder our electricity bills are so high.

And just because you're turning something off, doesn't mean that there isn't still power coming out. Belkin explains - "Standby power, also called vampire power, refers to the electric power consumed by electronic appliances while they are switched off or in standby mode."

So, if you're like us, you've probably got a DVD player, printer, something that has a remote and/or digital alarm and power adapters that don't come with an off switch. These are power suckers and drainers that need to be stopped!

And it turns out the typical home has about 40 devices drawing power, so while each one doesn't draw much, when you add all of them up, it's a lot – "reaching up to 22 per cent of all appliance consumption and around 10 per cent of total residential consumption."

The Belkin Conserve Energy Saving Surge Protector with Remote Switch allows you to stop wasting energy and save huge amounts on your electric bills.

Belkin is one of those companies that "get it," so when they design a new product, they do so with the modern person in mind. That's why the Conserve has 10 surge-protected outlets - 8 that you can switch on and off and 2 that remain on. Belkin knows that you need at least that many, and that there are some devices that we'll want to keep on (like your beloved router), and ones we'll want to switch off like the computer, TV, etc.

It's so brilliant, I think that all of our homes should be equipped with one. Or ten.

It just makes sense.

And you'll have a little more money every month.

Just like that.


p.s. Read my other post about one of the best companies I've ever come across, Belkin.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.