LA Splash Nail Polishes Are a Fashion Necessity!

10:09 am

I don't know how I came to know about LA Splash Cosmetics, but am I glad I did!

I loooove their Nail Polish.

They are everything you want:

- go on easy and even
- comes off without effort
- lasts despite a week of doing dishes, cleaning the house, putting together furniture and other assorted life stuff
- incredibly affordable (which means, you can get a bunch of 'em)

The colours are really vivid, with a hint of creamy sheen. So sexy!

I was wearing one of the Glitter Polishes interviewing a singer, when she picked up my hand and said how much fun she thought it was.

What a compliment!

And here's one of the best parts: Usually with glitter polishes, they are pretty goopy and go on quite uneven and rough. But LA Splash Glitter Polishes are completely smooth. And looong lasting - I wore it for a week without so much as a tiny chip.

If you're looking for fashion forward nail polishes that stand up to the demands of your life, LA Splash is where it's at!

You Might Also Like


Like me on Facebook