You Are Going to be Blown Away by Tara Smith Haircare

In my many years testing products, I have been fortunate to be able to try some extraordinary brands. Some of which have changed not only how I view things, but how I look and feel.

I am simply captivated by Tara Smith Haircare because my hair has never before felt so manageable and/or squeaky clean! It took away what felt like years of residue and buildup. It is like starting with the hair you had as a young teen - healthy, shiny, rich hair.

In fact, my hair not only feels amazing, but it is behaving in a way that I've never experienced. I have had fluffy, almost magazine shoot-like locks!

I don't know whether it's the facts that Tara uses natural, organic ingredients and minimizes any use of harsh chemicals (you won't find any parabens, sodium laureth sulphate (SLES), glycols, phthalates,PEGs, artificial colourings, synthetic fragrances or animal derivatives here).

Maybe it's the fact that she feeds your hair with nutrients and hydrates it through her products. Maybe it's the amazing certified organic fragrances that smell so good, both in and out of the shower.

Or maybe it's just that she's one smart cookie and she knows what she's doing!

There are 4 shampoos and 4 conditioners to choose from:

Feed the Root Shampoo & Conditioner were the first products I tried and I felt the difference instantly. They use bamboo and avocado oil to treat dry hair and scalp (which if you colour your hair, you know a little something about). And your going to love the Organic fragrance Cool Head. It is a 100% organic essential oil blend dominated by cooling peppermint and enriched with patchouli, cedar and a twist of sweet aniseed. What a way to start your day!

Big Baby Shampoo & Conditioner works gently on your hair to soothe and moisturize it with aloe vera and camomile. Finally it's okay to be a big baby...

One of my favourite combos is Straight Away Shampoo & Conditioner. It gives my hair a look that I've never been able to achieve before - complete and utter sleek and shininess without any of my usual crazy bumps, lumps, waves or curls that pop up. Maybe it's the gingko biloba extract that gives it the nutrition it so desperately needs or the marine algae that softens it and make it control itself.

And for the days that I feel like rockin' my natural curls, my girl Tara's C Curls Shampoo & Conditioner is my go-to system. You get nice curls without frizz or fuss. That's what I'm talking about...

And in case that's not enough, you're going to love her Styling Products. They are light enough that your hair isn't saturated by them, but do what you want them to - hold, shine and health.

I love my hair, thanks to Tara Smith.

It is possible to have the hair you've always dreamed of.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.