Ork City Neighbourhood Posters Bring Your Street Cred Indoors!

I am always amazed when people leave their hometown, travel the world and then settle right back where they grew up.

Really? You've been to Hong Kong and Buenos Aires and you're going to live in Oklahoma?

I'm one to talk. I live where I grew up.

That's why you've got to get yourself an Ork City Neighbourhood Poster. They are not only beautiful to look at and ingeniously designed, but they get you right in the ol' heart. I mean, this is a place you live, that you're proud of, that helped shape who you are and what you believe in.

Just look at all the cities available. That means you can get them for all your friends and family. I mean, doesn't this make the most fantabulous gift? It's art and memento all in one! Ah, the perfect wedding present.

I got Toronto, of course. It's amazing to see how communities are created and formed. I have discovered new names and areas of a place I thought I knew inside and out. It's absolutely fascinating! For my friend Allison, I can get either NYC or Manhattan. You can see how easy gift-giving just became.

Jenny Beorkrem, designer and founder of Ork Inc. has created something so heart-wrenchingly wonderful, that you'll soon be writing her, asking to add more cities to her roster, because you'll want to send one to everyone you know.

And you'll be pleased to know that Ork not only uses soy-based inks and 100% recycled paper, but priced these hand-crafted posters reasonably.

That's right. It's the perfect gift.

Get yours now. Get a bunch. Get one of each. Get 'em!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.