Make the Switch to Karma Organic's Non-Toxic, Chemical Free Nail Polishes!

One of my favourite ways to accessorize is to don colourful, fun nail polish.

But all polishes are not made equal.

Karma Organic's line of non-toxic, chemical-free nail care products not only come in over 90 great shades, but they contain no Toulene, DBP, or Formaldehyde. They are safe for you and the planet and there's no harsh smell either.

The polish goes on nice and thick and is extremely long-lasting. I put it on Sunday night and they were just a few slight chips at the side by last night. And that's with me grocery shopping, writing, cleaning, cooking, etc.

I absolutely love that you can get glossy, matte and glow in the dark shades (it's nice to have the option of finish, isn't it?) and as I said, the colours ROCK. I got Oh, Tiff!, a lovely seafoamy, bluey-mint that people remarked on all week. And how hot is Crushed Velvet? I'm going to wear it for my beau's birthday dinner tomorrow night. I am going to get Concrete Jungle next because that cool gray looks good with everything and I love its modern, urban vibe.

But it gets even better!

Karma Organic's Nail Polish Remover is 100% soy based, which makes it 100% biodegradable, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic. It is free of any petroleum ingredients, is
derived from Farm Crops and packaged in 100% recyclable glass bottles.

But that's not even the best part.

It actually works! See, natural nail polish removers are often a nice idea, but they take a lot of scrubbing to get the polish to even start to come off. With Karma Organic's Nail Polish Remover, the polish came off cleanly and easily. And because it has soybean oil, your hands, nails and cuticles feel revitalized and nourished afterward, instead of completely dry and depleted with the drugstore removers.

You can get Unscented with Vitamin E Oil, Tea Tree or Lavender. I got Lavender, which has the added bonus of aromatherapy, which helps to make the whole process a little more indulgent and wonderful.

Thanks to Karma Organic's Nail Care Products, I'm going to look and feel great this summer!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.