Happy & Healthy in 2010, Thanks to Happy Planet Shots, Surf Sweets & Acacia DVDs!

I am always looking for ways to improve my health, how to eat better, live longer, etc.

These products are a great place to start!

**Happy Planet Shots**

I am pretty good about taking my vitamins. I time it so that I'll take them with dinner, so I'm less likely to forget. But it doesn't always mean that I'll eating balanced, nutritious meals each and every time I sit down to eat.

That's why I love Happy Planet Shots. They give you that little boost that you need, thanks to an infusion of herbs, vitamins, minerals and other stuff, all in a super concentrated juice that is pre-measured. Just pop the top and take in all of the goodness!

There is no sugar and each shot (75 ml) is just 40 calories. It contains 100% or more of the daily required vitamins and minerals, so no matter what you've eaten today, you're going to be better off having had a shot or two.

There are 4 to choose from: Energy, Immunity, Detox and Glow.

I think you should get all 4. After all, there's so much to do - you're going to need all the help you can get!

**Surf Sweets Natural & Organic Candy**

I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but every once in awhile, I do get a hankering for a gummy bear, jelly bean or sour candy.

But that chemicals and calories in those things are insane.

Except for the ones made for Surf Sweets!

Not only are theirs made with organic fruit juice and sweeteners, natural colours and flavours and 100% RDA of Vitamin C, but they are the most delicious gummies and sours I've ever had!

They are bursting with freshness, flavour and they are oh-so-juicy!

Surf Sweets leaves out the harmful corn syrup and GMOs and they are gluten and casein free, so everyone can enjoy them!

That is, if you don't eat them all first!

Buy a bunch of Surf Sweet's Gummy Worms, Gummy Bears, Jelly Beans and Sour Worms. They will be the best you've ever had !

**Acacia's Workout DVDs**

It's that time of year when people get revved up after a holiday of overindulging on drinks and food and join up for the gym.

Only to quit 3 months later because with your crazy schedule, it's so hard to get there!

That's why I love Acacia's Workout DVDs. You workout in the comfort of your own home (isn't the shower much better, too?), whenever is convenient for you. And you can choose the kind of workout you want depending on your mood and energy level. They've even got a Workout Selector to help you choose! I love that you can mix your love of pilates and hip hop with workouts that will help you lose weight and/or get fit!

I got Yoga for Beginners because no matter how much I do yoga, I'm still only comfortable in the beginning stages. I like it because it isn't intimidating, yet it's not too easy either.

The 3-in-1 Total Body Fitness is great because it includes 20 minutes of each of these - cardio, strength and flexibility, so you can lose weight, sculpt and stretch your muscles all with one program. It's not easy, but it's not impossible, which makes it challenging yet enjoyable!

And because I love to dance, I got Latin Groove & Brazilian Body. It costs way less than taking actual classes and I don't have to worry about looking like a complete spaz in front of everyone.
My fella and cat are totally used to it.

Check out the entire collection and make 2010 the year you have fun while getting into shape, thanks to Acacia's awesome DVDs!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.