Sticky Fingers Bakeries Allows Me To Bake Wonderful Goodies For My Friends & Family - Finally!

I am a good cook, but I can't bake to save my life.

It's probably because I don't have a sweet tooth and don't enjoy pie, custard or cakes like the rest of the world.

But I love the idea of making these items for my friends and family. But my past attempts have been d-i-s-a-s-t-r-o-u-s to be kind about it. Really. Just absolute horrific.

But thanks to Sticky Fingers Bakeries, I can finally make sweet and savory treats without having to sweat over conversions, cookbooks and various white ingredients that look exactly the same (is that sugar, salt or flour?)!

They are miracle workers, in other words.

Sticky Fingers Bakeries has created these wonderfully easy-to-follow mixes that require very little work on your part, and yet you get these wonderfully comforting treats that taste homemade! It's absolutely wonderful!

I made Lemon Ginger and Pumpkin Cranberry Scones, Morning Glory Muffins, Chocolate and Espresso Fudge (OMG!) and Premium Irish Soda Bread that my Mom deemed "the best bread I've ever tasted!"

Not only are these mixes so easy to use (just add water and stir!) and quick from mix to oven to tabletop, they have only all natural, premium quality, pure and simple ingredients. All mixes are Kosher (dairy) Certified and taste better than many store-bought and even homemade desserts I've had in the past. And they are incredibly affordable, making them a thoughtful, yet inexpensive gift or treat!

I love that there is minimal cleanup and very little effort needed at all, yet the reward is warm sweet treats that taste wonderful, made from wholesome ingredients and free from artificial colours and flavours, trans- and saturated fats. It is the best of both worlds and finally, I can offer my friends and family homemade desserts!

Thanks to Ruthie, Scott, Ben, Darren and Paul for helping me "test" the goodies!

p.s. These awesome baked "from scratch" treats were light and tasty and made me rethink desserts. I may just have a sweet tooth after all...

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.