Get Your Teeth Pearly White with Peelu, Ultreo and Dr. Collins!

Having whiter teeth actually builds confidence, I have found out.

It's amazing what a little care and whitening can do to bring out the smiles. Here are some products I have been using - and loving - to keep my teeth pearly white!

Peelu USA

Peelu Toothpaste is a natural toothpaste that is sugar-free and contains no artificial sweeteners or preservatives, and uses only natural flavorings. It is soft on your teeth, yet cleans and brightens them each time you brush. If you are looking for an alternative to harsh drugstore toothpastes, I recommend Peelu. It comes in many flavours - I like Cinnamon for a change from the usual mint varieties.

Their gum is also fantastic - what other gum do you know that's sugar-free and yet has beta-carotene? I like the fruit flavour.

And if you can find their Oral Rinse, I highly recommend it as it's alcohol free and made from natural ingredients, and still manages to taste great!

Ultreo

Tired of eletronic brushes letting you down? Then try an Ultreo.

Using ultrasonic technology and sonic bristle motion, it gives you a comfortable, yet effective brush and clean.

It also comes with a 14-day guarantee that you're teeth will be whiter and a 30-day guarantee that you can return it if you don't like it, so don't you think it's worth a try?

The system works for me. I like how it gets in those hard to reach places at the back and it really does seem to reduce stains - which for a coffee, tea and wine drinker like myself, is a godsend.

It does take getting used to though. It's a different sensation than a power toothbrush, but I found I adapted to it quickly. It does make brushing your teeth enjoyable and my teeth look sensational.

Buy yours here - what have you got to lose? Really, you've only got brighter, whiter teeth to gain...

Dr. Collins

Wow do I love Dr. Collins All White Toothpaste! I am getting comments and compliments from friends and family about how much whiter my teeth are. And because it's been developed by a dentist, I feel that I am getting a really good product. After all, it's whitening and helps to prevent cavities, placque and bad breath. Really, it's everything you're looking for in a toothpaste.

Restore Remineralizing Toothpaste is a great item to keep gums and teeth healthy and prevent mineral loss, as well as treat other problem areas.

The Dental Kit is the best way to get introduced to these products, along with the rest of the items necessary for good dental hygiene -Perio Toothbrush, Dental Work Floss (Mint Waxed), Cleanpiks and Tongue Squigi.

Healthier and whiter teeth can be yours. And all it takes is using the best products that work for you.

Woo woo!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.