Conscious Colours Color Aromas Can Change Your Mood, Can Change Your Life!

You probably don't think about it much, but the colours we surround ourselves with have power. Think about how you feel when you walk into a red room, put on a green shirt or tuck yourself under a butter yellow quilt - all of those colours elicit responses from within.

So I thought it would be neat to surround myself with powerful colours outside of what clothes I wear and what colours are on our walls and throw cushions at home.

So I went to Conscious Colors, who believe that "Colour is energy and energy is life!"

Conscious Colors Founder Constance Hart has created the Color Aromas colour aromatherapy line. "Each product is hand-blended and infused with colour energy for 72 hours. Enjoy the most effective chakra balancing by bringing the energy frequency of colour and light into your body."

I got a bunch of different colours and how it works is that you apply 1-2 drops of Chakra Oil to the coordinating chakra area. It provides the healing powers of both colour and aromatherapy.

So for example, I have had a mighty stressful week of hourly deadlines and then rushing to meetings only to come back to my desk to more work. I thought that the Pale Blue "I am peaceful" colour for Purificiation Chakra would be helpful. With lavender, palmarosa and marjoram, it's amazing how instantly relaxed I felt and how just a few quick moments of breathing this scent in and thinking about this colour helped to change my mood and disposition!

And for focusing this week on the crazy amount of work and things that need my attention, I took a moment and rubbed on Yellow, energy for the Solar Plexus Chakra. The soft scents of sandlewood, lemon and bergamont soothed and energized me, leaving me feel better than I had all week - like I had had a long nap and a good cup of coffee. I was actually fired up to greet all of the work that awaited me! Now if that's not a miracle, I'm not sure what qualifies...

I know it sounds ridiculously simple - you put a blend of oils on and suddenly, you are a changed person. But it's true. And while the power subsides as time goes on, you'll be surprised to learn that the effects can last for hours!

You can experience better physical energy, a calm centered mind, clarity, less stress , healthier organs, more joy & total bodymindspirit rejuvenation all with the energy of colour!

And one of my favourite products is the Aura Mister (I know it sounds awfully other-worldly, but trust me on this).

I got White Light, which is "a special magical blend of flower essences to protect your aura and emit the energy of white light! Each one unique based on the blending day’s energy & oil availability — usually lavender, jasmine, tuberose, gardenia."

I sprayed it around my little rolltop desk before sitting down for the day and I felt like no matter what crossed my desk, what happened throughout the day, I could handle it with grace and with clarity.

Just that little spray made my transition from home to work (the same place) a little easier, a little calmer, and most definitely better.

Huh.

Look at it this way - what you are doing now isn't working, is it? So what if this worked for you like it did for me? You could actually do the stuff you need to do and feel good about it.

It's worth a shot, don't you think?

I believe in the power of colour for sure, and now I believe in the colour and power of chakras, thanks to Coscious Colors.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.