Mariah Carey's New Fragrance Luscious Pink Is Delightful

I know, I know. Every celebrity these days (and especially singers, it seems) has their own fragrance - Gwen Stefani, Beyonce, Usher, J. Lo, Paris Hilton, Hilary Duff, etc.

But believe me when I tell you that you're going to be surprised by Mariah Carey's latest offering from Elizabeth Arden. It's called Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink, but don't worry - it's not candy floss sweet like you might think.

In fact, it's pretty fantastic - like the gal herself.

Mariah has had quite the time - a weird first marriage, relationships that didn't work out, Glitter and the subsequent meltdown after that - but the girl has come a long way. Her latest album E=MC2 is another chart topper (she is the # 1 top-selling recording artist of all time!) a new day for Miss Mariah and what better way to celebrate a new chapter in your life than a brand new, enticing fragrance?

What I like most about it is that it's light but not airy. There is certainly a substance to it. But it's not at all overpowering or demanding, which I appreciate. I want to smell good, not knock someone out.

So there are notes of Sicilian Bergamot, Ocean Breeze Accord, Bellini Accord, Tahitian Tiare petals, Lily of the Valley and Pink Peony. This gives it a lovely floral and feminine vibe, while Sun-Kissed Woods and White Musk give it a little added weight and charm.

The bottles are beautiful and come in a range of colours - all topped of course with Mariah's signature butterfly. You'll definitely want to display this one.

Luscious Pink comes in a range of sizes and options (gift set, body lotion, etc.) so you can get what works for you.

What works for me is spraying a little on my wrists and neck and heading out into the world knowing I smell fantastic.

Try it for yourself and see the results. You'll be singing its praises too.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.