Gamila Company Covers Your iPod Beautifully!

I don't know how people go around with their iPods hanging out there all buck naked.

No cover, no personality, no nothing.

In this day and age, when personalization and customization is so accessible, I can't believe that people don't want to dress it up a little.

That's why I love the Gamila Company's Mila Art Jackets for iPod Video, Nano and Older Generations. They are all about artistry and personality - now that's what I'm talkin' about!

And they are also so smartly designed - a polyurethane skin to go over your iPod and then it slips into a beautiful artistic puffy plastic cover to protect and beautify your player. Freakin' fantastic if you ask me.

For my Nano, I'm rockin' Paul Friedrich's Art Jacket and Bikini. I love the easy strokes and rough hewn lines of this one! It makes me want to go back to art school and spend my days sketching.

And check out what I got for my Video iPod - AdAm Peel's Art Jacket and Bikini! This whimsical sprouting tree makes me smile each time I see it. The popsicle blue is cheery and the white swirling design makes me want to get up and dance. Good thing I've got my iPod...

I just love the Mila Art Jackets and Bikinis. They are not only wonderfully and thoughtfully designed, but they protect your iPod from scratches, bumps and the inevitable fall out of the purse.

If you don't have one, get one. And if you have one, get another. It's nice to be able to change it up every once in awhile, don't you think?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.