Post Peacock Stationery is the Perfect Way to Stay in Touch!

Sometimes designs just call to you, and the designs for events and every day at Posh Peacock certainly call to me.

There is a clean and modern design to them without being pretentious. And actually, most of them are rather sweet and charming more than anything.

And choosing your cards couldn't be easier - on each purchase, you choose your image, the package size, whether you want envelope liners and a printed return label on them.

Each card is printed on premium 110 lb 4.25" x 5.5" flat cards in "a crisp classic white." And I love that stationery sets are bound with a decorative paper wrap and ribbon, packaged in a clear cellophane bag, for that added touch.

There is a lot to choose from - stationery, invites and announcements, thank you cards, limited edition cards, bookmarks, calling cards, holiday collection, gift tags, magnets and custom jobs.

I stuck with stationery (scroll down the Posh Peacock page to see the images) because cards are what I use the most. But boy was it hard to choose. I kind of wanted one of everything...

First off, I had to get the sushi, because well, I just had to. How cute is that?! That's one of my favourite cards of all time! To keep up with the food theme, I also got a pears card and wedding cake for fun notes to send to my fellow food lovers.

And a set of ballet flats in pink and chocolate show off my more fashionable side. This is a great one to send to my girlfriends abroad.

I got a package of beach treasures because I love being near the water and this brings it just a little bit closer... This is a great all-purpose, every day card, which I can never get enough of.

The monogram in blue/chocolate scallop shows my more professional side, while a package of the dot monogram in orange/gray show off the more playful side of my personality.

I love the modern chic of Posh Peacock cards. They are everything I want in a card - quality paper with a simple, yet alluring design and lots of white space to write.

Shop for your favourite designs now and see what I mean.

And then get writing...

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.