Zinke Design’s Wishing Well Box is the Most Exquisite Way to Say Thank You!

As you know, I love a good thank you note. Something that really speaks from the heart.

Well, Zinke Design has created the ultimate in their Wishing Well Box.

It contains 150 thick 4 x 6 notecards and a lovely, elegant silver pen that invites guests to write something to the host or bride and groom that expresses their well wishes and gratitude.

This is perfect for your upcoming wedding, anniversary/birthday party or event.

It is beautifully packaged in an olive and mocha box and on the box’s cover, there is a place to put a photo or saying or whatever you wish to share with your guests.

I know a number of folks getting married this summer and fall and think this is just a lovely way for people to share their feelings of joy with you, instead of trying to cram in all into those little spaces in the guest book.

And it certainly doesn’t have to be a wedding only accessory. I am going to use one at my book launch in February and think it would be perfect for any large event - maybe even the launch of a product or the introduction of a new service where people can leave their comments and/or suggestions with the management.

I think it is truly a classy idea and hope that I see the Wishing Well Box at the weddings and events I attend throughout the next few seasons.

In the meantime:

I’d like to thank you for continuing to read and support my blog and please know that your comments and suggestions are always appreciated.

Many thanks and warmest wishes,

Stephanie

If only this was on a pretty card…

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.