Powerstick Your Way to Freedom – and Sanity! – With This Wonderful USB-Powered Charger For Your Smartphone , Cellphone, iPod and Digital Camera!

The last thing you need right now is for your cellphone to die.

You HAVE to get this call.

I’m sure you’ve found yourself in this situation before and it’s killer. You feel absolutely powerless and it can cost you - a sale, a friendship or job even.

Or your digital camera’s battery dies just as you arrive at the gorilla sanctuary or your iPod loses all of it’s power just as you’re boarding the plane for a 8 hour flight.

That’s why you need to POWERSTICK from now on.

It’s one of the single greatest inventions of our time.

And it’s so simple that you’d have to be crazy not to get one.

You charge the POWERSTICK from any USB port anywhere, which means you don’t have to worry about finding a free wall socket or packet extra adapters or chargers with you. And the need for international converters just went out the window too.

You can even use your phone, iPod, whatever, while it’s charging! Hallelujah!

This small little device comes with 9 free connectors – Sony Ericsson, LG, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Blackberry, iPod, iPhone and Mini-USB (used for things like Bluetooth headsets and digital cameras), so it’ll power the devices you have and need.

I can’t tell you what a revolutionary little item this is for me. I have enough to carry and worry about without having to pack every little thing with every device I carry. This little stick offers me the flexibility that I want when I’m travelling overseas or just down the street for a meeting.

I love my POWERSTICK and think it is a must-have for anyone lives and breathes by their devices or even for those who just casually use their camera or iPod.

I don’t go anywhere without it. It’s as important as my wallet, keys and photo of my fella.

… and my phone and my camera and my iPod…

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.