Hip T’s Save the Day By Covering You Up Where You Need It Most!

10:31 am

I have a lot of low rise pants and some long tees, but not enough to get me by, without revealing a little sumthin' sumthin'.

However, now thanks to hip-T, I can add this little bit of cover up to whatever shirt I’m wearing and not have to worry about the whole world seeing my most private parts.

I like this because not all of my tanks and tees are long, so now I can wear items in my wardrobe that rarely see the light of day!

The soft, stretchy fabric is like a super wide belt that you wear over your hips and under your top. You just step into it like you would a skirt and it will look like you’re wearing a long top underneath your current top! I like this facet of it too, because there’s nothing I hate more than feeling too constricted by layers – this way, I get the long, lean look and the thong coverage I need in low-rise pants, without having to constantly readjust my shirts!


They come in a host of colours, with or without a lace bottom and there’s even a Vintage Dot one that is a great accent piece, even if you don’t require covering up!

I keep my hip-T’s (one in charcoal gray and one black with lace) in the see-thru plastic pouches that they come in because, truthfully, I use them almost every day and it’s a great way to always access them throughout the week when I am changing outfits from home to restaurant gig to going out for drinks with friends.

I am so grateful for my hip-T’s. They have not only saved others from having to see my backside on occasion, but I use them to my make my look long and lean.

They are fantastic accessories that once you start using, you won’t believe you’ve lived without this long!

You Might Also Like


Like me on Facebook