Widu Brushes Rock My World (And My Hair)!

There are some things I’m just beginning to understand – sometimes you’ve just gotta get the good stuff.

I grew up without much money, so I sometimes am unaware about getting things that are made out of good quality materials.

Like a hairbrush, for instance. I always thought a brush was a brush, until I found Widu Brushes!

Here I’ve been using this plastic one from the dollar store for years and all of this time, I could have had a beautiful head of hair thanks to using a good quality brush.

Widu explains why their wood brushes are superior:

Wood is the ideal choice for health and beauty because like our hair, it’s alive. Wood is functional, hypoallergenic and has a natural true beauty. The WIDU Wooden Bristle brushes and combs are all-natural.

After extensive study and research the hard white wood of the hornbeam tree of the birch family was chosen for the bristles. They have a strong resistance to breakage and maintain their exceptional smooth qualities.”

The brushes are finished with purified linseed oil or beeswax, and no animal by-products, synthetic materials or toxic lacquers are used. They are also cruelty free and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), which means they support environmentally responsible, socially beneficial and economic viable management of the world’s forests.

And I am absolutely thrilled with my brushes! I can’t stop brushing my hair now, whereas before, I maybe brushed my hair after blow-drying it, but maybe not. I just didn’t see the point.

I got the small purse size one in lovely sunflower yellow and the Widu Modern, which is big and lush and feels so good on my hair and my scalp that I am now brushing it twice a day! You should see how soft and silky my hair is! On the packaging it says that it “stimulates hair growth.” Watch out world, here I come with long, luscious hair!

The brushes don’t irritate my scalp or feel hard – it just feels like a gentle massage. The polished, rounded wood bristles even detangle my thick curly hair! The Modern also comes with extra bristles should any come out and get lost!

I think that everyone should be able to brush their hair with fantastic brushes like the Widu! I can’t believe what a difference it makes.

I’m just sorry it took me so long to discover that a good brush really matters!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.