Things to Make Your Life Easier

So now that we’re heading into the new year, I thought I’d put together of items that help to make things easier.

As we all know, time seems to be speeding up, so why waste time struggling with items when there are solutions out there to help you save time and energy?

I hope that you find this list helpful.

I'll be doing another couple of these easier lists both before and after the new year to help you simplify and concentrate on what's most important to you.

Enjoy!

Tired of fighting to attach the ends of your necklace or bracelet together? Me too!

That’s why I was pleased to find The Clever Clasp that attaches to any necklace, bracelet or anklet. They are super strong magnets that pull together when close together, so you don’t have to fumble with those crazy hard to close ends anymore.

Some of my necklaces are so fantastic, but almost impossible to clasp, so I don’t wear them as often. No that’s no longer a problem.

They come in silver and gold and you can add length to your necklace with their 3” extender chains. Long is in, after all.

This is a great gift for someone elderly or with arthritis, but I’m going to use them until they come up with easier to use clasps.

I’ve got better things to do than fuss with a piece of jewelry, don’t you?

Open It!

Just about a week ago, we got a computer part in the mail and my guy almost cut his hand open trying to pry the thing from the plastic casing. The hard plastic that a lot of electronics and housewares come in now are enough to make you scream when trying to open it.

So you can imagine my immense relief when I came across Open It! These fierce shears that are designed for the toughest jobs! They can combat any clamshell, paper, cardboard, hard plastic, blister packaging. It not only cuts through twist ties but CD and DVDs!

This was designed by women (read more about their projects) and so there are a lot of extras like a retractable utility knife in the handle, an interchangeable Philips & Slotted mini-screwdriver in the other ! Oh, and did I mention the latch that brings both handles together, making it easier to store as it takes up less room?!

Sweet.

The bright orange rubber handles makes it comfortable to use and I’ve gotta tell you, with some of the insane packaging I’ve come across on products this past year, this is one of the most useful tools I’ve found.

I think every household should have one.

The ShaveMate

Are you traveling but don’t want to lug razors and shaving cream?

I know. It’s such a pain and now you have to worry about what size shaving cream container you can bring.

It’s a real hassle.

That’s why the ShaveMate – available for both men (Titan) and women (Diva) – might be for you.

It’s a razor with the shaving cream inside the handle.

There is enough shaving cream to last about 5 to 7 shaves, I found, which was great for a week’s travel, and it’s easy to use. Just press the cap and allow the cream to dispense. Apply to wet skin and begin shaving!

It comes with a shower/wall hook, which is nice when you’re in hotels and only have so mush room on the counters, etc. Or what about the gym? It’d be nice to have it on hand when you need it.

And the triple blades follow your skin’s contours allowing for a close shave. And both the women’s and men’s razors have premium-coated blades with a Vitamin E and Aloe enriched glide strip.

Looking to simplify in the new year? Then perhaps it’s time to consolidate and make more room for whatever may come.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.