Entertaining This Holiday Season Just Got Easier Thanks to the Gourmet Fruit and Nut Mixes From Sahale Snacks!

I was working away at my computer when there was a knock at the door.

My lovely neighbour Darren had just come from our local health food supermarket and had found the most amazing snacks –nuts and fruit blended with exotic spices and unusual ingredients – and had to tell me about them.

I knew these were something worthy of further investigation.

The snack market, especially when it comes to nuts, hasn’t really changed all that much in the last couple of years.

But I’d never seen something like this offered in a supermarket before!

SAHALE Snacks offers 6 blends of nuts and fruits that are going to invigorate you and your palate!

VALDOSTA - a Southern blend with Pecans, Cranberries and Orange Zest

KSAR – a Moroccan assortment with a slight heat with Pistachios, Pumpkin Seeds, Figs and Harissa.

SING GURI – a Thai combination of Cashews, Peanuts, Pineapple, Lemongrass and Chinese Chili

SOLEDAD - a Mediterranean treat with Almonds, Apples, Flax Seeds, Balsamic Vinegar and Cayenne

SOCORRO – a Southwestern offering featuring Macadamia Nuts, Hazelnuts, Papaya, Mango and Chipotle

DAUPHINE – a French pleasure filled with Walnuts, Blueberries, Bananas and Coconut Flakes, seasoned with Lavender, Ginger and White Pepper.

So while the rest of the world is cracking open their plastic dishes of sad mixed peanuts and cashews, you can be assured to wow the crowd when offering your guests SAHALE SNACKS!

And there are recipes that you can use like making stuffing with the VALDOSTA blend – mmm! And how about SOCORRO & Chutney Baked Brie? See? Aren’t the holidays looking up already?!

These are a healthy snack that you can enjoy without the boredom that comes with having yet another mouthful of dry youth mix!

I love the chewiness of the figs in KSAR and the sweet heat that comes with SING GURI. My fella went so crazy for DAUPHINE that I didn’t get a chance to have any (but I’ll take his word for it) and I kind of hoarded the SOLEDAD (looooove the balsamic!) and SOCORRO because of the mango and papaya, so I guess we’re even!

I love the different textures created in each blend, giving my teeth and mouth a real workout and pleasing my tummy and tastebuds all at the same time.

These are truly some of the most innovative snacks I’ve come across and I am so grateful because I try to keep a lot of nuts and fruit in my diet but cannot take one more bad nut bar or blend!

SAHALE Snacks were created for this very reason – Josh Schroeter and Edmond Sanctis created them after climbing Mt. Rainier and have trail mix and energy bar overload. They wanted to created “a natural and healthy snack that tasted like great food.” The company follows a simple product philosophy – “Start with natural whole foods, use ‘culinary magic’ and offer busy people sophisticated and convenient healthy snacks.”

Hallelujah and well done!

Finally I’m snacking my little heart out – and enjoying it!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.