Brooklyn Petro Exhaust Hot Sauce is the Bomb!

I try many bottles of hot sauce a year, but none as exuberant and fun as BROOKLYN PETRO EXHAUST Hot Sauce, their first hot sauce!

It is not just hot. It has a smokiness thanks to Serrano and jalapeño peppers, but doesn’t overwhelm the sauce. And it is freakin’ flavourful – what hot sauce that you have has red bell peppers, onions and carrots?


And the company was started by two friends Campbell and Scott from 20th St. and 5th Ave. in Brooklyn, so there is much love in each bottle and even the label is fun!


It is a fantastic addition to eggs, meat, poultry, vegetables, soups and stews!


The first time I tried it about a month ago, I had it on my eggs and I was so enamoured by the incredible entwining of heat and flavour, that I used about a quarter of the bottle! I have been using it pretty much every other day since, and this week, I used it on top of my chili – fanfreakingtastic!


I like that the boyz have a website where they “develop the sauces, the pictures are of where we live, and the recipes are from dinners we served our friends.”


I am a lifer with BROOKLYN PETRO. It is one of the most fun and exhilarating sauces I’ve ever had!


I can't wait to see what they do next!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.