FACE atelier Lip Products Soothe My Lips and Makes ‘Em Shine!

With a slogan like “Because looking good is the best revenge,” you know you’re in for a good time with FACE atelier cosmetics.

I was lucky enough to try their new lip products, which are f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!

LIP RX in Naked, Sahara (a warm brown) and Prim Rose (a beautiful plumy pink) are incredible soothers for dry and chapped lips (welcome to my world). It is like smoothing silk on your lips and they feel supple and moist for not just a minute or two but hours! The subtle tints make my lips shine.

These are my new favourite lip caretakers! And you’ll be pleased to know that they contain antioxidants, essentials oils and provides organic ultra-violet protection.

Jut when you thought it couldn’t get any better, there is LIP PUTTY, which fills in all of those lines and when placed under your lipstick, keeps it from feathering and bleeding. It is also extremely moisturizing and can be worn on its own, in case you’re not up to the two-step process or just want a natural look.

I also love their LIP LOCK which is a clear liquid that you put on to seal your lipstick. It comes in handy on nights out with my fella and when I’m doing a restaurant review – it stands up to foie gras, many a glass of wine and even crème brulee!

FACE atelier’s lip products really soothed my dry lips and made ‘em look pretty sexy.

Can you say that about your current lip products?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.