Mastic Spa Products for Men and Women Use an Ancient Greek Ingredient Called Mastic – And You’re Gonna Love It!

I had never heard of mastic before.

What was this mysterious ingredient that was in every bottle and jar in the three boxes directly from Mastic Spa Sodis Laboratories in Greece that had arrived on my doorstep?

I got a quick overview from their literature:

“Mastic is the legendary mysterious elixir that seeps from the mastic tree, found in the southern region of the Greek Aegean island Chios, and nowhere else in the world. Mastic has been known since Antiquity for its medicinal properties and for its therapeutic benefits for the skin.”

Mastic apparently was said to treat, among other things – hair loss, mouth and nose inflammation, strengthen gums, whitens teeth, and makes the face shiny. And it turns out that mastic was the main ingredient of mummy taxidermy in ancient Egypt, so you know it’s good at preserving the skin.

They make products for both men and women, which I always appreciate. I want to cover things that both sexes can appreciate.

And speaking of which, the first product I tried was the Pure Shaving Foam for Men. It has no foam propellants and is made with mineral salts from the Chios hot spring, Agiasmata.

Not only did I fall in love with it, but the man whom I love and live with loved it too – which I have to say is remarkable, because he does not get excited about new products like I do.

And the light foam means that a little goes a long way, so even though I’ve been using it every other day for a month, I have barely made a dent in its contents. No more Gilette for this gal!

And the smell - oh my god, the smell! Like a muscular man surrounded by lemony leather, it is quite honestly one of the best smelling products I’ve ever tried!

So not only do Mastic Spa products smell amazing, they work astonishingly quickly. And the results? Soft, smooth, glowing skin all day long!

Their face care products and wrinkle defense creams are some of the best I’ve ever tried.

I tried their Oinostherapy Mastic Defense Cream 24 Hour Smoothing-Moisturizing-Glowing Cream which is fantastic and is made to fight the first signs of aging and wrinkles (that’s me!). It’s made with mastic and Ariousios wine, and this along with Oinostherapy Serinklw Rapid-Action Anti-Wrinkle Serum, gave me IMMEDIATE RESULTS! My skin was hydrated and clear and I looked freshly scrubbed (read: younger) at all times throughout the day!

Also, every time I applied it (first thing in the morning and just before going to be), my gorgeous guy told me how good I smelled. Now if that’s not a testimonial, I don’t know what is!!!

The Chocomastic Liposvelte Anti-Cellulite Cream and Chocobath Slimming 2 in 1 not only smell good, but I honestly think that they’re working! They both feel so luxurious to use and I feel so good putting them on - they don’t have that medicinal smell that some anti-cellulite creams have.

Hios Herbs Every Day Shampoo and Conditioner made my hair extremely soft and natural, and left it smelling so good. The shampoo has that lemony clean smell and the conditioner, thanks to ingredients like jojoba, soya and China sand lily, has a lovely, almost rose scent. I’m telling you, these guys make incredibly great smelling products!

Masticdent Fluoride toothpaste did whiten my teeth and it had that soapy, clean smell and taste that I now love! And you’ll be pleased to know that it contains no parabens - woo hoo.

And not only do they carry bath, body and face care products, but makeup too!

I tried their Lip in Nature Lip Gloss, a “gel lipstick” with mastic, and Mastic Juices Long Lasting Moisturizing Lipstick, both of which kept my lips soft and shiny all day long!

And although I was fortunate to try many items in the wonderful line, there are many, many more. In fact, there are entire areas that I didn’t get to – kid’s stuff, body scrubs, an olive line... the list goes on.

You’re going to want to try each item.

But don’t worry. You don’t have to go all the way to Greece to get these incredible products. There are shops in New York, Buffalo, Montreal, Toronto and of course Cyrus and Greece. The Day Boutique Spa is located in Soho.

Happy Shopping! You’re going to have the best time!

I know I did.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.