Get More Sleep, More Relaxed, More Energy, More Everything with NuWorld Botanicals Aromatherapy Personals!


At the beginning of the month, I introduced you to NuWorld Botanicals Mental Clarity.

This aromatherapy-on-the-go is part of a 12 product line of essential oils that covers much more than just fuzzy-headedness.  Here are some of my recent favourites:

- Aphrodisiac: Just because Valentine's Day has passed doesn't mean that the moment has to as well!  This enticing blend of essentials oils may just be the thing to get you in between the sheets again. This intense mix of oils such as jasmine, sandalwood, ylang ylang and patchouli is spicy, floral and woodsy all at once, relaxing you on the one hand and restoring your sexy mood on the other. Just massage it into your pulse point areas– back of neck (or just below ears), inside wrists or temples and watch how a weekend of chores and tv transforms into a weekend of passion!

- I like to keep Energy Boost on my desk for those 2 pm sleepies, those mornings that no matter how much coffee I have, I still feel like I'm dragging my feet and those late nights where I have to stay up and work well past a reasonable hour. Organic Peppermint, Rosemary and  Lemon, amongst others - work to keep you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, no matter how much (or little) sleep you got the night before.

- Speaking of which - Having trouble sleeping?  I often find I can't turn my brain off for a long time after going to bed and it can be quite some time before I'm able to fall asleep. Or, I'll wake up and I can't get back to sleep because I'm thinking about what I need for the next day.  Sweet Dreams can help. Certified organic lavender, marjoram and chamomile helps you feel calm and relaxed naturally, so all you have to do is apply, inhale and before you know it, you're feeling more relaxed, you are getting sleepy, sleepy.....zzz.

- This time of year is tough - if you're like me, you feel in desperate need of a vacation without having the time or money to take one. Tax season is upon us and deadlines loom large. What you need is a little Stress Relief. When you're feeling weighed down and maxed out, let the amazingly restorative certified organic orange sweet, bergamont, grapefruit and other essential oils nourish you and get you back to taking on the world. It's a huge lifesaver when I'd otherwise be feeling panicked and outta control. I keep this one within arm's reach on my desk as well.

- One of my goals this year is to lose a bunch of weight. Being a restaurant reviewer and food writer makes this tough, though not impossible. I do need a little bit of help, though. And one of the best ways I've found to curb my eating is Crave Control. Certified organic spearmint, pink grapefruit and sweet fennel help fend off the munchies. As it turns out, "Researchers speculate that grapefruit, the oil's smell, has an effect on liver enzymes that might help nix cravings and spur weight loss." It's funny, the fragrance smells so delicious, yet I can tell that it's working to keep my cravings at bay. This one I keep in my purse.

- Meditation is never been something I've excelled at. I love the idea of it, but I find it so difficult to wind down (though I'm sure you know that from my many confessions above). Meditation includes ingredients such as certified organic Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Frankincense and  Black Pepper, so that those deep breaths can finally take you away from it all to a quieter, calmer  place. Ahhh.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.