The Results Are In - Kérastase's Fibre Architecte Completely Transforms Your Hair!

 Lisa Marie & I apres treatment & styling
A few weeks ago, I underwent an amazing treatment for Kérastase's Fibre Architecte (read part 1 here).

This past week, I went in for the second round of treatments at Solo Bace Salon in Yorkville. 

This time, Wyn (pictured below) applied the masque. Though she is tiny, her hands are strong - she massaged my scalp so deeply that I almost drifted off. She is a-m-a-z-i-ng!


It was a real luxury to be pampered like this in the middle of the day! I think my esteemed colleague Lisa Marie of Beauty Crazed (below, forefront) must have felt the same way as we're looking pretty relaxed here:


Anna (pictured below) styled my hair in preparation for our final photo shoot that afternoon.  


The photo shoot was with my favourite photographer of all time, Josh Fee (pictured below - seriously, he is the best).


We posed for our final photos and went home to write to deadline.

But my hair weeks later is still crazy soft and shiny.

A lot of products claim to work. But I am living proof that Kérastase's Fibre Architecte can completely change the look and feel of your hair.

Thank you ever so to NataPR, Solo Boce, Josh Fee Photography and Kérastase for making me feel like a star!

And if you see me on the street, come and say hi. In fact, go ahead and run your fingers through my hair and see for yourself - it's downright gorgeous!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.