Sally Hershberger Hyper Hydration Super Argan Serum Gives You Great Hair - No Matter What the Weather

 
It has been raining here. A lot.

And while I absolutely love the sound of rain pounding against the windows, the feel of a light mist covering my face and jumping over puddles like a kid, my hair reacts very differently.

Call it the "Bride of Frankenstein" or "Phil Spector," but whatever it is, it isn't pretty. The humidity, the moisture and the combination of the two quadruples the volume of my hair, making me look like I've walked under a wasp's nest and taken it with me.

And often products that say they get rid of frizz do, but only for an hour or two before the humidity really gets crazy. So I'll leave the house looking like a normal person but an hour into an event, I turn into a walking scarecrow.

But that is a thing of the past, thanks to Sally Hershberger Hyper Hydration Super Argan Serum.

Serums often are quite thick and oily, so I was shocked by the lovely, smooth, non-oily texture of this beautifully scented liquid (Sally should be making perfumes and colognes, it smells so good) - both in the hand and on my hair. How does she do that when it has not only Argan, but Amala (Indian Gooseberry) and Rice Bran conditioning oil?

I love that you only have to use a little bit to see results and that you get smooth, frizz-free hair not only instantly, but that lasts all day. And unlike other hair products, you won't feel weighted down by this one - in fact, my hair actually felt lighter and oh-so-much softer with it.

The other bonuses you'll enjoy are hydrated, colour-protected locks (great for gals like me who colour their hair and wash it every day) and brighter, glossy hair. Yep, you're going to look fabulous. In fact, it's practically a guarantee - I know, because I have crazy, wonky hair and every single time I've used this serum, people tell me how great my hair looks. It's a freakin' miracle is what it is!

You can use it three ways:

- As an Oil Treatment: Apply to damp hair to soften, revitalize, and rejuvenate.
- To give you a Smooth Blow Dry: Apply to damp hair for supreme smoothing and frizz control.
- To Define Your Style: Apply to dry hair to smooth frizz and define style.

Sally Hershberger Hyper Hydration Super Argan Serum is available exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart.

p.s. Be sure to read my post - I Got Red Carpet Ready, Thanks to the Murale/Sally Hershberger TIFF Suite - about my day of beauty.

p.p.s. And stay tuned - I've got upcoming interviews with the fabulous Murale Beauty Master Melanie Charalambous, who did my makeup and the amazingly talented Paul Perez, hairstylist at Sally Hershberger Salon LA, who made my hair look the best it's ever been. Ever.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.