The Newest Guess Fragrance - Guess Seductive I'm Yours



The Guess Seductive Line just keeps on growing!

I wrote about the first one back at the end of 2010 and Guess Seductive Wild Summer back in April. The latest release from Coty Beauty is Guess Seductive I'm Yours, which Paul Marciano, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of GUESS?, Inc. calls, "The love potion no. 9 for the twenty-first century."

It is the boldest of the bunch, but not intense, which is what you want. Just very warm and exotic. The floral notes - tiare tahiti flower, dewy peony, magnolia blossom, white lily and vanilla orchid - give off a lovey bouquet  without being too summery, and a full-bodied base (patchouli flower, exotic woods, creamy musk and vetiver) is deep and sexy without being overwhelming. In fact, it's incredibly enticing, as it warms throughout the day on your skin. After only 2 hours, I  had my wrist constantly up around my nose to take in the intoxicating scent. Just imagine the reaction others will have around you.

The pink liquid is enveloped in a bottle finished with a sweet pink fishnet pattern and topped with a black cap and Seductive heart charm in gold.

I have found the perfect scent for the season. And now you can too. Guess Seductive I'm Yours is now available at Sears, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix, London Drugs and PJC.

gottheknack

1 comment:

Matelas Bonheur said...

A safe buy for any man with marine salty notes and that of bitter cardamom and pepper that I find uplifting and refreshing... yet very mellow and relaxing at the same time.

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.