The Perfect Scent of the Season? Love, Chloé Eau Intense!


There are some perfumes that are completely timeless.

Love, Chloé Eau Intense is one of them. It is a heady mix of sophistication and romance. Blending dense and downy powder with peru balsam and vanilla absolute, it has an elegant depth with a feminine lightness that is completely intoxicating.

And it casts quite a spell. I feel so powerful when I wear it. I could handle a busload of lost tourists, a merger and making dinner for 15 all at once.

But it also casts a spell on others. I wore it for the first time to an event a couple of weeks ago. I wore my usual outfit - tailored dress, heels, a little jewelry to complete the look - and for the first time in 5 years of going to these events, people came right over to me and started talking. Now you have to understand that this never happens. Ever. Not once.

I'm inclined to think that it's the amber elixir in the iconic flask. It has this warmth to it that deepens and softens throughout the day. Like Love, Chloé and Chloé Rose before it, Love, Chloé Eau Intense is one of those scents that you can't help but wear for every and any occasion.

I'm wearing it again today. I'll let you know if it happens again. Something tells me my life is about to change. 

Love, Chloé Eau Intense is now available exclusively at Holt Renfrew across Canada, select Bay department stores, Mills, Ogilvy's and Murale.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.