Get Glam in an Instant with Shiny Mama Cosmetics' Multipurpose Pencil



Sometimes you just little something extra to lift your look.

See, I've been applying my makeup pretty much in the same fashion since I was 15. In high school at the time, many girls lined the inside of their bottom lids. Others lined the upper lid along the lash line. I did the top then and I still do.

Which is perhaps why people still recognize me 20 years later.

So I'm always looking for ways to add a little glitz and glam, a little drama to my otherwise ordinary makeup. Shiny Mama Cosmetics is all about the little extra something.

From the Precious Gems Collection, the Gleam All Multipurpose Pencil is an one-two punch,  double-ended pencil. One end is bold gold, the other illuminates precious silver. You can use it on your eyes, lips... I'm even doing my collarbone and decolletage for a little va-va-va-voom! The sparkles are pretty, not disco-y. Just think of a sequined top: it adds shimmy and shake without the in-your-face-glitz.

This incredible formula from France goes on super smooth - no bumps, lumps or missteps along the way, thanks to natural ingredients such as sunflower seed oil and shea butter, with no parabens whatsoever.And the cute damask packaging includes a pencil sharpener, so that it's always ready to go when you are.

This is just one of the amazing products created by Shiny Mama Cosmetics. Take a look at the entire collection and add a little glam to your look!

After all, you don't have to need a special occasion to dress it up a little.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.