Erase Time & Spots with Estée Lauder's NEW Idealist Even Skintone & Cooling Eye Illuminators


As I'm aging, my skin is getting all weird. Not only is it sometimes red and blotchy but now I've got discolourations, sun spots and dark spots. This is despite my dedication to always washing my face at night, applying good skin care products and wearing a makeup with 45 SPF.

In fact, a couple of weeks ago, after I'd washed my face before bed, I noticed very large dark splotches, like port wine stains (light brown instead of burgundy) underneath my eyes and on my upper lip. It turns out that the sun and environmental factors are changing my skin, one area at a time.

I am not a vain person, but I also didn't want to look like I had dirt on my face either. So I went in search of a solution and found it all in Estée Lauder's NEW Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator.

This incredible serum is applied under your moisturizer so that it works all day and night. I love how it goes on - smooth and silky. And it illuminates your skin upon application (thanks to exclusive Triple-Optic Technology) so you look dewy, fresh and quite angelic. It almost seems a shame to cover it up with makeup. 

Clinically proven, it also uses exclusive CorrectTone Technology, a "powerful, comprehensive triple-action complex comprised of a highly-effective anti-spot blend, soothing anti-irritants and anti-oxidants to address the appearance of every key sign of uneven skintone and help prevent their re-appearance."

It's been two weeks and guess what? My skin is dramatically improved. Dark stains have become faint memories and my skin is more luminous than ever. All I did was apply it once in the morning and once at night. No lasers or expensive treatments needed.

And I paired it with with Estée Lauder's NEW Idealist Cooling Eye Illuminator, which worked at decreasing my seemingly permanent dark circles and puff bags.

This targeted treatment works. I apply it every day with my Skin Illuminator and no matter how little sleep I get, it keeps me from looking old and tired. My eyes are de-puffed and brightened, thanks to delinnovative Triple-Optic Technology and highly concentrated Dark Circle Correcting Complex.

And while I'm thrilled with the results, I have to say, I love the application part. The ceramic tip feels so cool on your skin (how do they do that?) and as soon as you put it on, you'll feel the skin beneath your eyes quenched for perhaps the very first time. 

It comes in 2 translucent shades (Light/ Medium and Medium/ Deep) so it works with your own unique skintone.

I have never been let down by an Estée Lauder product. Ever. Can you say that about your skincare?

Shop for these miracle workers at  Estée Lauder counters across Canada and online at The Bay and Sears.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.