New LaCoupe Intensive Repair Trio Nourishes My Dry, Brittle Locks!


And they continue to rock my hair with their latest collection of Intensive Repair Products, perfect for my thirsty, sun-soaked locks!

Click on “Products” and then “Intensive Care” to view the entire line.

I was thrilled even from the very first try of LaCoupe’s Intensive Repair Nutrieve Hydrating Shampoo and Intensive Repair Quench Hydrating Daily Conditioner.

I felt the difference RIGHT AWAY.

All of a sudden, my hands were running through soft, silky hair.

Hmm. That’s weird. That’s not what my hair is like at all. It’ll be different once I get out of the shower, once it’s dry.

Long beautiful and shiny hair was mine.

Finally!

The shampoo has concentrated ingredients like soy, honey, wheat protein and panthenol, so it protects and strengthens your hair while cleansing it. Sunflower extract is a natural UV inhibitor, so you can save your hair and colour from the elements!

And the conditioner keeps your locks shiny and soft, thanks to ingredients like borage, avocado and shear butter.

They immediately soften your hair and make it smell fantastic. Almost every time I used them, I was told how great I smelled!


Soft, shiny, lustrous hair AND compliments?! How great is that?

And if your hair is really fried, try LaCoupe’s Intensive Repair Replenish Hydrating Mask.

A thick, rich and moisturizing cream is a great way to combat over-processed, dry, damaged or lifeless hair. It’s got sunflower extract, sea kelp, shea butter, rosemary, chamomile and ivy extracts, along with vitamins A, C, E and borage, jojoba and avocado essential oils.

Just put it on in the shower and rinse out or leave it on overnight. Your hair will smell great and be completely transformed!

I use it about once every week or two to keep my hair looking and feeling great.

This is one of the best haircare lines I’ve ever used. And I am so grateful to have found it in time for the warm weather – I don’t have to hide my now beautiful hair under down hoods or wooly toques!!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.