RapidLash & RapidBrow - It's a Miracle!


Did you know that one of the best ways to look more youthful is thick eyebrows?

When I was in high school I was not made to think that my full brows were cool or pretty, so plucked into thin cartoon lines they went. I did not know they would not grow back. I wasn't aware at the tender age of 16 that I was making a life choice.

So now I have these lovely pointed arches that fizzle out into nothingness. I look like moon-faced Caillou. Sure I'm able to fake it with all the great brow makeup that's available now, but once I wash my face before bed, I go back to looking like I'm always perplexed, with my sad little "brows" if you can call them that, pointing only up towards the sky.

My goal throughout the aging process is to look as natural as possible with as little makeup as possible. So while I work on battling wrinkles, drooping skin and sun spots, I need something to resolve my brow situation. My lashes too, but I'll get to that.


I expected RapidBrow to help out a little. And I presumed it would take a few months at least to fill in the blank spaces.

I never dreamed it would work so fast or so well.

First of all, it's the easiest treatment to follow. Just apply the clear formula with the mascara-like brush onto your brows twice a day - once in the am and once at night.

Secondly, it worked AFTER ONLY ONE DAY. I thought I was imagining it, but after the first application I woke up and a few spots seems to be less severely scarce. It couldn't be. Nothing works this fast. But then a friend came over and tried it just the once and she too woke up to what she thought was more filled-in brows.

After just a week, my brows are already lightly filled in. It is truly shocking. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it myself.

The serum even tames and sets your brows while growing 'em out so you get a polished finish (think of your brows as a frame to your face - fix your brows and everything else changes). I already feel more confident without makeup. I can't wait to see what they look like after 60 days (stay tuned).

Also surprising is that you can apply brow makeup over it. It actually goes on better after RapidBrow than without. One day when I was rushing to get out the door, I penciled over the still slightly wet solution and looked no different than usual. Wow.

This miraculous eyebrow enhancing serum is a clear gel that doesn't run, instead it clings to your skin and hair. The advanced Hexatein 2 Complex contains biotin, keratin, apple fruit and sweet almond extracts that work to give you the brows you've always dreamed of, and is free of fragrance and parabens.

I didn't think it was possible to get my brows back without spending hundreds of dollars and traipsing around for treatments or even implants. Not only does RapidBrow work, it operates at breakneck speed.


Oh great, my eyelashes have started falling out.

I've always had pretty okay lashes but thanks to getting older, I've been waking up to a few on my cheeks in the morning. That, and my usually frilly fringe is now short and stubby, no matter what lengthening mascara I use. Nice.

I was in need of a serious lash intervention but I couldn't afford to go to expensive spas or doctors. That when I decided to give RapidLash Eyelash and Eyebrow Enhancing Serum a try. What's the worst that could happen? It wouldn't work.

Like with RapidBrow, I didn't expect much to happen, and certainly not quickly. 

RapidLash is applied only at night along the base of your upper eyelashes with a teeny, soft applicator brush. You start at the inner corner and work your way out. The first time I applied the clear serum, it was ticklish, but by the second time around it was fine. I was worried about stabbing my eye with the little pointed brush, but it hasn't happened once. The ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested formula fortified with biotin, polypeptides, vitamin B5, amino acids, soybean oil and pumpkin seed extract goes on easy and somehow never drips into my eyes. 

While it can also be used on your brows, I used it strictly on my lashes and this too worked right out of the gate. I noticed a difference the first days of use and already over a week later, my lashes are healthier, longer and more lush. I went from zero to 50 in mere days, so after four weeks they should be red carpet ready. Even now I feel like I can leave the house without mascara, something I never do, so already they are better than my original set. And even now when I apply mascara, they are tremendous. I mean it. They are way better than before.  Drop-dread even. After only a week of using it. Drool.

----

RapidLash & RapidBrow not only work extraordinarily well, they do in a hot second. So shop right now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.