EACH Jewels - Striking Earrings That Stay Put No Matter What


There is nothing more annoying than having to readjust something. You name it - pulling down your bunched up pencil skirt, having to untwist your bra strap so it won't keep digging into your back, flicking that little lick of hair off your forehead despite the Maid of the Mist quantity of hairspray you applied - are all little irritations that can grow into bigger aggravations. Like your day wasn't tough enough already.

Which brings me to the havoc earphones can have on your jewelry. Whether you are merely standing still, get up to leave the train, or trying to get through a set of sit ups while rockin' out to “212” by Azealia Banks, your earrings will no doubt get in the way of your earbud cord and manage to weasel their way in between your beautiful studs and your playlist. 

Whether I'm talking on the phone or listening to music, I am constantly having to readjust my earrings when I have my earbuds in. It's become a daily hassle that while at first glance, a small and minor thing, but in essence, a pain in the butt.

So it was with immense relief that I recently discovered EACH Jewels Channel Stud Earrings - the first earrings designed  to hold earbuds in place. 

Available for both women and men, Founder & Jewelry Designer Abby Dubois - whose experience includes designs for BCBG and BaubleBar - has created a line of luxe earrings for less that each sport a indiscernible channel for the earbud cord to go through.

Designed to be worn with and without your earbuds (not included), these beautiful handmade studs are chic enough to take you from the office to date night to the gym.

From minimalist bars to half hoops, bows to hearts, stars to geometric shapes, you can indulge in your love of silver. Prefer something with a little more pizzaz? AB Crystal Channel Studs shimmer even in low lighting, and the  breathtaking Jet Black pair ooze richness. Teal Turquoise Cabochon are a great choice - they look good with any colour and show off a tan like nobody's business, and of course you'll only look smashing in Pearls no matter what the occasion.

I of course chose the Crystal Channel Studs, as I like a bit of bling in my accessories.

You'd never know they are cubic zirconia - a la Rihanna, they "shine bright like a diamond." And I absolutely love the size - bigger than my typical studs but by no means oversize. Just big enough to stand out really. On the second day of wearing them, a glamorous woman in head-to-toe designer gear stopped me to how much she liked them (and my shoes). The channel is not in front like the silver studs mentioned above, but instead built into a silver heart shape just a smidge set back from the prong setting behind your lobe.

Handmade in the U.S.  from .925 Sterling Silver, the quality is top notch. They arrive in a wide matte black box with "EACH" embossed on top in silver. From running to catch the train to an intense workout sesh, my earbuds stay secure and my earrings stay in place. Finally.

One of life's little irritations has completely disappeared. There simply aren't enough words of gratitude for that. And I've got a pair of smashing earrings to wear all day, every day.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.