Hum Nutrition Runway Ready – Gorgeous Hair, Skin & Nails in a Snap



People fall into two categories when it come to vitamins:

1. believers
2.  those that think it’s a deep waste of money.

I'm definitely in the first - they have made a real difference for me. But even I, an avid user, wasn’t on board with vitamins in the name of beauty. For me, it kind of went against the whole taking them to maintain/improve your health.

Perhaps that’s because many "beauty vitamins" have ingredients that I don’t like (additives, things I can't pronounce and have never heard of) or don’t work for me (I can’t take fish oil for example, which many other nail and hair supplements contain).

Which is why I am so thrilled to have found Hum Nutrition Runway Ready. In order to get beautiful hair, skin and nails, there are just two kinds of pills:

- Two tiny bullet-shaped orange oils that go down like a dream, and
- One longer, but still slim pill that is well coated, - so if you aren’t big on pills, don’t worry.

The first ones are the Red Carpet formula. Containing GLA and ALA from black currant seed oil and vitamin E from sunflower seeds (as well as food starch, glycerin, carrageenan from edible seaweed, water, and annatto), these natural ingredients work to give you a thick head of silky, shiny hair and skin that seems lit within. They're also vegetarian.

Then there's Killer Nails that boasts biotin that you'll see used in many popular nail lines nowadays. The science behind it is fascinating, but what you need to know right now is, it works like a dream. Mixed with rice flour, cellulose, magnesium stearate from a vegetable source, and silica, this vegan formulation goes to work right away.

And it's all done without gluten, GMOs, artificial ingredients, parabens, sulfates and phthalates. And they're sustainably sourced as well.

Having the pills prepackaged makes it super easy and the satiny pouch is one of the easiest to open I’ve ever come across. I actually looked forward to opening each one.

A few weeks before starting the packages, my hair had become the most damaged it had been in years. Brittle and lacklustre from too frequent hair colours and a summer full of intense sun, it was a hot mess. Even my nails, which normally are fairly fine and pretty strong had weakened due to house renovations, and too frequently applied nail polish remover. Hangnails and ragged cuticles galore.

Within the week, my hair was shiny while it was still wet out of the shower, so you can imagine what it looked like dry. My nails? They are the healthiest they’ve ever been – as shiny as new shoes.

I am lucky to have good skin, but by the end of two weeks, it looked better. Way better. Dewy, plump and soft. Sigh.

And it’s not just me – I shared my pack of vitamins with my close friend Linsay who already has stunning locks (completely different than mine), but she complained of dry hair and split ends and dull nails that break all the time. Skin was a concern for her too, especially lately, but she too had the same results as me - huge improvements in all areas.

So it's not just me. Or Linsay.

You too can have stunning hair, nails and skin like us. Just shop Hum Nutrition Runway Ready now.

p.s. Be sure to check out Hum Nutrition's whole product line - No doubt Cleanse to the Rescue, Skinny Bird, and Flatter Me are going to come in handy this holiday season.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.