Vasanti Cosmetics & Skin Care - I'm All Aglow!


Vasanti is one of the best skincare and cosmetic lines I've ever tried.

Everything creates this enviable glow and sparkle without showering you in an embarrassing confetti of sparkles or shimmery powder that we all know immediately ages you.

Created by Canadian women, the line (meaning "of spring" in Sanskrit) is a breath of fresh of air and is everything you need to resuscitate your skin back to life.

Here's where to start:


Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator is the most effective, addictive exfoliator I've ever used Not only do the teeny dermatologist-grade microderm crystals slough away dead skin (it's bracing but oh so good and is gentle enough that you can use it 3-5 times a week), it leaves it with such a bright sheen, you won't need a stitch of makeup. And man is it smooth too (thank you papaya enzymes, coconut, and aloe). This  ultimate multi-tasker smooths out fine lines, spots and scars too. 

Oh and it should last about six months, which means you'll have buttery smooth skin all fall and winter long. The nuzzling starts right now...

(The added bonus? It's made with 99% natural and 100% vegan products, without a single paraben).

I have really put Eye Wonder Triple Action Peptide Eye Cream to the test lately with very late nights and even earlier mornings (3:30 and 4am alarms). Like a champ, it depuffs the oversize luggage and completely erases the dark shadows going on under my eyes each and every time. It's even working on my crow's feet at the edges. 

It goes on super smooth and sinks in upon application so you don't have to sit and wait for it to dry before applying makeup. I've been using it once in the morning and once at night for a short while now  and it's working as well as those luxe ones that are hundreds of dollars. It just goes to show that products don't have to cost a small fortune to be outstanding.

The nongreasy feel of Age Is Only a Number Elixir is wicked, as are the results. This face oil is also a serum, giving your skin the one-two punch it so desperately needs (how my skin got winter dry as soon as the middle of September passed, is beyond me). After just two days (and nights) of use, my skin had returned to the youthful glow of my twenties. It also got a shot of plumpness with a firm finish making my wide cheekbones stand out and my wrinkles soften. My formerly dry face now has a dewiness which I never want to be without and gives my face vibrancy that I have missed deeply. Sigh.

Makeup:

As our tans begin to fade and our skin takes on a dullness that seems to never let up, we can tend to rather lifeless during the fall and winter months. That is, until Instant Pick Me Up Colour Correcting Illuminator came along. You want to look radiant? Bam! You got it. Fancy a little lift? Done! Sayonara lines, darkness and general dreary skin! The awesome brush applicator allows you to daub a little here and there, delivering illuminating microspheres that give you an immediate brightness that never looks fake, while coconut, aloe and vitamin E nurture your skin through the cold and wind. Once you try it, you won't be able to do without it.

Ooh, the creamy texture and smooth finish of Love Brights Gel Matte Lipstick is stunning. The long-lasting formula goes all the way from your morning presentation to late afternoon meeting, then dinner and even late night cocktails. They are one of the only mattes I've tried that don't look flat. There's dimension to them. They are so alluring in fact, don't be surprised if you're suddenly a lot  more kissable now (bring it on!). 

The two shades I tried - Mad Love and Endless Love - are not just ideal for fall, they're timeless. Like the sirens of the 40s and 50s timeless. I think Jane Russell and Marilyn Monroe would have adored them. 

And you've got to get yourself Vasanti Kajal Extreme Intense Eye Pencils. Packing a wallop of colour and brightness with every stroke, they're still soft and creamy enough that you can blend and customize them to work with every mood and outfit. This might be the one product that gives you the smoky eye you've always wanted and dreamed of without the aid of a makeup artist (I am currently rockin' Rose Gold, which if you blend it enough, gives a subtle sexiness without being too brash - save that for late night date night). 

And thank you for adding a sharpener on the end so that I don't have to go rooting through drawers and cabinets looking for mine. Freaking brilliant.

Vasanti is one of the very few precious lines I'd have to take with me to a remote island. I can't live without it now.

Shop Vasanti Cosmetics now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.