New Trinity Dry Shampoo - Sleep In, Use This for Gorgeous Locks



Dry shampoo is as necessary as your morning caffeine fix and Netflix.

But not all are created equal.

One of the best to absorb oil and pillow scent is Trinity Dry Shampoo from Surface Hair Care.

It's sweet scent doesn't linger and gives my hair the texture of rock stars and supermodels. Infused with over 50 minerals (including volcanic ash!), it not only wakes up your dingy locks and delivers volume, but finishes with a good clean feeling, thanks to ingredients such as ocean water and lemon extract. It's not sticky and sweet (from my head to my feet, yeah!). Which to me, is so important - If I'm not going to wash my hair (which I still find almost impossible, but I'm trying to keep my stylist happy), it's got to feel clean. 

Another paramount feature of  Trinity Dry Shampoo is that it's invisible, so you never have to worry about it showing up on the shoulders and back of your awesome outfit. 

You can also feel good about using it - Surface products are made with organic, gluten-free, sulfate-free, 100% vegan protein and paraben-free ingredients. 

Trinity Dry Shampoo from Surface Hair Care refreshes and cleanses, while adding shine and, if you want it, volume.

Which means, go ahead and sleep in, tumble in the sheets a little longer this morning. You deserve it. And no one will ever be the wiser because your hair is going to be a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.