Love + Sage All-Natural Lip Balms - The Best. Ever.



Please tell me you're not still using that crazy chemical-laden lip balm from the drugstore or dollar store.

Many brand name lip balms contain artificial colours and fragrances, menthol, camphor or alcohol (which dry your lips) You do not want to be swathing your lips in this stuff.  But your goal is still to  drench your skin in moisture while having a sophisticated product (as much as I love those grainy homemade pots and jars, I need something I can easily apply on the streetcar or after dinner).  What to use?


It's not just the insane moisture they deliver as soon as you apply them, but that hydration gets locked in and lasts and lasts. So much so that it keeps working long after it's worn off. So much so, you'll barely need to use balm at all anymore.

True story: It was a cold fall day with high winds and a dampness in the air. Sweater, jacket and scarf required, despite summer temps and tank a few days prior. Already I could feel my skin drying out. I applied my new Sunday Morning Lip Balm (Best. Name. Ever.) and hoped for the best. As someone who has had dry lips all of my life, I expected them to be quite chapped by dinner time. Instead, they were completely renewed. And here's the kicker - I went for lunch, sipped on coffee, washed my face... long after I had wiped the balm off, my lips remained soft and silky. Normally I would be reapplying throughout the day, as my lips are usually just temporarily soothed. Not with Love + Sage. Now they are soft all the time, even without lip balm. I have completely new lips thanks to Sunday Morning. It's so exhilarating.

p.s. That was the first time I tried it. 

Love + Sage isn't just a beauty product, it's a true salve. It works to heal. So well in fact, that you'll barely need to use the balm after trying it. Just imagine what a difference it will make once winter comes. 

You'll love the ingredients - all natural, non-toxic, plant-based, and ones that you can feel good about putting on your skin - shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, jojoba oil, castor oil, argan oil, vitamin E, essential oils of rose, neroli and bergamot (bergaptene free). I do feel a slight tingling when I put it on, but it's not unpleasant.

The essential oils give it a slight scent, but I didn't notice it upon application at all (and I have a pretty sensitive sniffer).  I did notice how it glides on like a dream, but somehow doesn't slip off with ease. Drool.

And I have never come across a sexier tinted balm than Beach Rose. You know those shades that are flattering on everyone and make it seem like you're not really wearing anything at all, but with just a little shine and colour, your lips become more pillowy, more sensual? My pout is all Scarlett Johansson and Angelina Jolie now. 

I cannot say enough about Love + Sage Lip Balms. They are not just amazing - they are the best I've ever tried. Even the packaging is awesome.

Shop Love + Sage now. Because you're going to want a lifetime supply. Because you simply won't need anything else.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.