La Face C-Cell Regeneration Serum - Go Ahead & Skip Any Makeup Today






If serum is not a part of your regular beauty routine, your skin is missing out on its full potential. Serum is one of the most important steps in skincare, but not just any will do.

That’s why you need La Face C-Cell Regeneration Serum.

There are many facets that make La Face standout against the rest:

The feel

How an oil based product can be so nongreasy is a CIA-type of secret that I know I’ll never know but it is simply fascination. I also have never experienced such a warm sensation after application.

The immediate look

Not only did my skin feel a number of degrees hotter, it also looked like I’d just come in out of the sun for a few minutes.

Before I even went to apply a moisturizer, my skin had a radiant glow and completely evened out, so much so that I felt like I could have foregone makeup – gasp!

And amazingly, you only need a few drops (the dropper applicator makes it super easy to get just what you need), so you don't have to buy a new bottle every 15 minutes. Phew. 

The lingering effect

After using La Face Serum, my skin’s appearance is so improved, my sun spots have virtually disappear and my face tighter and more hydrated. Not only that, my skin's brighter and I look a little younger. 

So much so, I've gone out a few times now with just my serum on - no makeup, no cover up, no nuthin'. 

It's that good.

gottheknack

2 comments:

LAFACE said...

Stephanie,

I thank you for such a straightforward and well wrotten article. Of course I am thrilled you saw how effective this product is. just a heartfelt thanks from the founder of LAFACE.I am most appreciative.

Unknown said...

I am loving Laface. Especially the eye cream. It goes on smooth, as it dries you can feel it tighten the skin.

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.