Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish - You'll Never Use Base Coat Again


I abhor laziness, but when it comes to beauty care, I prefer low-maintenance products. You know, so that you can look pretty in a matter of minutes instead of hours

So when I heard about Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish, I thought it must be too good to be true. I mean, there's no way that you can get 7 components into one formula. A base coat and top coat along with colour would be mind-blowing enough, but add to that strengthener and growth treatment that's also chip-resistant with a gel shine finish? Nah, it couldn't be possible.

Not only is it possible, it's to-die-for.

You just swipe on a coat or two - forgoing your usual base coat, wait-for-it-to-dry, apply colour, wait-for-it-to-dry, apply top coat and then wait-forever-for-it-to-dry. It's actually pretty life changing.

I am completely shocked by how smooth it goes on (the brush is fantastic) and what a high shine it delivers. It also holds up to my very hands-on life where I'm often typing, cooking, or carrying something heavy...

Here's the other bonus - unlike other polishes, it comes off like a dream, so you can go ahead and apply another colour straightaway (I like to rock a new shade every week).

Oh, and speaking of shades, I have discovered some of my all-time favourites in this collection - ones that I wear again and again because they're just that pretty. And of course, they're right on trend so you can switch it up between classics and colours that really pop. Choose from metallics & glitters, corals, nudes, reds & burgundies, earth tones, blues & greens and pretty pastels. I'm currently obsessed with:

- Kook a Mango (pictured above) - a bright coral that verges on red, but isn't too vampy for work meetings
- Get Juiced - one of the best peachy corals I've ever come across and uber-flattering next to your skin
- Peach of Cake - I'm not usually a fan of peach, but there's something both retro and modern about this shade

For classic pastels, Pink a Card, Sweet Talker & I Lilac You are all ballerina beautiful. And because blues and teals are super hot, you've got to get yourself some Please Sea Me, Water Coolers, Blue My Mind, Black & Blue, Jungle Gem and Mermaid's Tale.

You can see why I'm completely hooked on Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish. It's pretty in a bottle without any muss or fuss.

In other words, it's perfect and just what I needed.


gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.