Earth Balance Coconut & Peanut Spreads - You'll Never Want Plain Peanut Butter Again



It seems that everyone loves peanut butter. Me? I'm still not convinced. Either their too dry or oily, too rich or not rich enough.

But recently, one brand changed my mind - Earth Balance Coconut & Peanut Spreads.  

Available in both Crunchy and Creamy, these all-natural peanut butters get taken up a notch, thanks to the addition of organic extra virgin coconut oil.

Before we even get to the taste, let me just say how nice it is not to have to stir a peanut spread for once. I like to dive right in, especially during hurried mornings on the way to meetings and I can with these ones.

Also I really appreciate the all-natural ingredients. It's made from 81% roasted peanuts, with the addition of organic extra virgin coconut oil, agave syrup, palm fruit oil, salt and natural flavour. Talk about a protein-packed snack!

You'll also be pleased to know that it's also vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO project verified and contains 0g of trans fat.

So the taste - it's so rapturous, that after I tried it for the first time, I found I was thinking about it, wondering when the next chance I'd get to have it. It's completely addictive and this is from someone that doesn't care for peanut butter! 

I think it's so enticing because the coconut adds an extra level of depth to the spread, making it kind of sensuous and exotic. So don't just spread it on toast - add it to your stir-fries, smoothies, soups and stews. You'll be stunned by how it elevates your food.


What are you waiting for?  Get yourself Earth Balance Coconut & Peanut Spreads now!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.