Yumaki - Finally A Toothbrush as Stylish As You


When I buy a toothbrush, I always try and get the best looking one. I won't use any old colour or design, but the options at the drugstore and supermarket are extremely limiting.

Discovering Yumaki is like having a designer right in your medicine cabinet. Finally I can have not only a stylish toothbrush, but a really effective one too.

This wonderfully fun and funky oral card brand launches new models and collections every season, so your toothbrush will be as up-to-date as the runway, and offers 18 luscious designs (mmm - great colours and textures), so you'll never be bored by having to use the same one again and again.

Yumaki was founded by a Scandinavian Product Design company and a Japanese Oral Care factory, so you get fabulous design combined with extremely effective dental care.

I am currently rocking Candyman (pictured above) and I'm telling you - I'm not going back to a drugstore toothbrush after this. Soft, yet durable nylon brushes get into all the nooks and crevices without having to strain or contort myself. Ahh, that's much better.

A flexible handle is not only ergonomic, it's made out of degradable plastic. Sweet. It also boasts a hole in which you can place awesome accessories like the interdental brush and tuft brush, (1 of each is included with the Candyman) allowing you to completely customize your brush to your needs and teeth. It's truly the rockstar of toothbrushes.

I recommend getting the yearly subscription, so that you're never without your l'il beauty. And they ship everywhere, so no matter where you live, you can have a great smile in style.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.