Everything Is Going to be Okay Notecards Say It All


Sometimes trying to find the right words to express how you feel can be difficult. Whether it's a friend going through a hard time, having to deal with a delicate situation or simply wanting to reach out to someone, it can be a trepidatious journey. What do you say? How do you say it?

Not long ago, I came across the book Everything Is Going to Be OK. A lot of the sentiments, so wonderfully illustrated, charmed me and I loved how positive it was. Just flipping through it made me feel a thousand percent better. And then I thought, wow, I'd love to send this one to Victoria, this one to my Mom, ooh I'm going to frame this one for me and it kind of went like that the beginning of the book to the end. So much so that I ended up not only doing all of that, but covering my magazine holders with them in my home office.  I so much prefer them to the plain ol' white that they were before. These bring me so much more joy.


So when I discovered the Everything Is Going to Be OK Notes, I just about lost my mind - that's exactly the kind of card I often want to send - simple, yet with great sentiment. And you get 20 different designs/sayings per box, so you can customize it to each recipient.

That said, you might want to keep a box for yourself and frame them and stick 'em up all over the place as I did. I'd recommend getting the calendar too, just so you can be greeted with these warm, sunny dispatches every single day.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.