NEW OPI Germany Collection - These Fall/Winter 2012 Colours R-O-C-K9:13 am
I don't know how you can shop for sweaters or coats in this heat, but come the middle of August, I so start to get incredibly antsy about change. I often change my hair to red or black and I crave wearing anything but pastels.
Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, says, "The overall feel of the Germany Collection is elegance with an edge. The varied palette of colors adds another accent to the list of special touches – think beadwork, paneling, fur and embroidery – that walked the runways during New York Fashion Week."
- My Very First Knockwurst - Gosh, it's so pretty. This dusty rose is not bridesmaid-from-the-90s at all, but cool and confident. Another one you'll don over and again.
- Don’t Talk Bach to Me - A margarita lime that is not for the faint of heart, however can be worn on just the tips or half-moons as a way to style your mani into the future.
- Unfor-greta-bly Blue - A shimmery dip into this dark blue pool is just what your outfit needs - that edgy, finishing touch.
- Every Month is Oktoberfest - I love how this one's not too red or orange but kind of a deep red with brick tones. Because sometimes you don't want a full-on red.
- Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs - This violet is a great way to rock the purple trend without it looking too youthful. In fact, it's pretty awesome.
- Deutsch You Want Me Baby? - Orangey red, yet warm and shimmery, this shade will ignite your wardrobe.
- Danke-Shiny Red - Candy apple red is so delicious, there's no need to save this one just for parties and celebrations.
- German-icure by OPI - Burgundy is super-hot for the upcoming seasons and this dark concoction is both alluring and professional, so go ahead and wear it to the office and for late night drinks.
- Schnapps Out of It! - I am so intrigued by this warm clay colour and love how it's creaminess mixes with a slight pearly finish. A staple for sure.
And of course, as always, you won't find any DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde here, just gorgeous fashion-forward colours, all applied with OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush your applications are quick, easy and no mess.
The NEW OPI Germany Collection is available now at Professional Salons and Spas.