Icebreaker's Merino Wool - It'll Change How You Think About Wool Forever


Back in 2010, I wrote about Icebreaker, a brand I'd never heard of before.

I am still coveting those items today. 

It's hard to find clothes that last and last, especially the way we punish them with our extra wearing and stretching, washing and drying. But Icebreaker has proven that it can stand up against anything I throw at it.

However, I was still a little surprised by their Merino Wool Socks. I mean, it was 40 degrees outside - how could they possible not make my feet hot? But I had immense faith in Icebreaker, so I went ahead and put them on anyway, for my 5-6 hour walk with my Mom.

Not only did the Womens Run Ultralite Mini (pictured above) not make my feet hot, they kept my tootsies cool.  Despite the long distance and the immense heat, my feet were able to breathe and there was not an ounce of uncomfortable bulging or rubbing. The toe part of the sock is made to not crunch in your toes, so you'll feel the difference (read: ahh, comfort) right away.

And not only that, my feet didn't have their usual fatigue after such a lengthy walk and when the cold weather comes, they'll keep my feet warm.

Icebreaker Socks are the smartest socks you'll ever own

I am a lifetime devotee to Icebreaker now. What other clothes do you have that know what temperature it is outside and works accordingly to keep you comfortable? Find about more about Icebreaker Merino, then get a bunch of it for you and your family.

Which is why I am lusting big-time after the most chic fall coat I saw at a media preview - Icebreaker Womens Coastal Skyline Trenchand their extremely comfortable tees and undies - because once you've got the basics covered, what more do you need?

Shop Icebreaker now and see why I've fallen for their merino wool products, no matter what the temperature. They might cost a bit more, but they are oh-so worth it.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.