Happy Anniversary - The Knack Celebrates 6 Years


It is with immense delight and gratitude that I can celebrate the knack’s 6-year anniversary today. 

I started this shopping blog back when mainstream magazines were barely covering eco and indie brands and companies and I ached to feature. I was often the first (or one of the first) people in Canada to cover a lot of brands that are now household names. 

After all this time, my excitement and commitment remains the same. I continue to seek out new brands and products and test them thoroughly at home (which is why it can sometimes smell so good, when I’m testing perfumes and lotions). I still jump with excitement when packages arrive and I discover the true quality and craftsmanship of a line.

It might surprise you to know that I still use many products from that long ago. Just the other day I was recommending a lotion I still swoon over from my earliest days and my house is full of lines that I’ve continued to support after all these years because you just can’t beat the quality.

Thank you for continuing to support me and my adventure here. I am honoured that you take the time to read my posts and hope that you’ll engage with me here, or on Facebook and Twitter if you wish. Tell me what kinds of things you crave or haven’t been able to find – I can help.

the knack is a very personal project for me. As a journalist, I have spent decades writing for others and here I get to write for just you and me. How lucky am I?

Thank you for a wonderful 6 years. May there be many, many more to come.

Warmest wishes and big hugs of gratitude,

Stephanie Dickison

Publisher & Editor – the knack

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.