Fall For New & Improved Burt's Bees All Natural Lip Shimmers


As we move closer to fall, I start to think about my makeup differently. I want richer colours and more hydration as the weather cools.

Burt's Bees New & Improved Lip Shimmers give my lips that dapple of colour I crave with a pearlized shiny finish to keep me looking polished whether I'm in line at the bank or working the crowd at a convention. 

They also deliver a great amount of nourishment, by way of fruit seed oils and shea butter, so my lips so smooth, soft and supple all day long. So instead of having my usual dry, flaky lips this fall, they'll be pillowy and lush. And thanks to peppermint oil, you always feel refreshed and revitalized. It's amazing what a huge difference this little scent makes.

I tried their 3 newest shades - Cherry, Plum and Strawberry - and was thrilled by how brilliantly they complemented my skintone. Even the Plum, which looks incredibly dark in the tube, swipes on beautifully - not a hint of gothness anywhere.

For those of you who really cherish natural products or for those who are looking to try more natural products, you'll be pleased with these: They are 100% natural, are certified by the Natural Products Association, are free of petrochemicals and other synthetic ingredients (phthalates, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate) and come in a 50% post-consumer recycled tube.

The added bonus? They're only $5.99, so you can look fabulous and still have enough leftover for that new pair of shoes you saw last week. Sweet.

gottheknack

2 comments:

Sonia said...

They don't have color, but Buddha Balm is making some killer lip balms with amazing flavor. Check them out.

gottheknack said...

Hi Sonia,

Many thanks for the recommendation! I've reached out to them and will let you know if I try them. In the meantime, thanks again. I always love hearing from my lovely readers!

Big hugs,

Stephanie Dickison
Publisher & Editor - the knack

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.