Bangstyle is About To Change Your Hair. For the Better. Waaaay Better.

 
Bangstyle is not just hair products, it's a whole community and movement. You'll see what I mean when you check out their very interactive and inspirational website and social media pages. And once you find out about Bangstyle, you too become a groupie - as have hundreds of thousands of hairstylists as well as many of today's top designers and celebrities.

What's amazing about Bangstyle is how ahead of the curve they are - it's been decades since we've seen avant-garde hair like this before, and yet, it's completely approachable and doable for those of us who are nowhere near hair experts.

That's why you've got to get yourself their amazing hair products. You won't believe how cool they make your hair. It's like each bottle has its own team of stylists that come out and do to your hair what you've been hoping for and dreaming of for decades.

Take their Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner, for example. Right after my first try, my hair was noticeably softer (thanks to wonderful, nourishing ingredients such as avocado oil, shea butter and the absence of harmful toxins such as no parabens or sulfates). And you can't get much drier hair than mine - I wash and dry it every single day (the worst, I know) and then most days, put a flat iron to it. Ack, right? 

Oh, and did I forget to mention that I bleach it and dye it the lightest blonde possible? Yeah, to stroke my hair is like putting your hand in a bag of hickory sticks. But that's all changed,  thanks to Bangstyle. The other fascinating change in my previously hay-like, always wonky and curly locks, is that my hair smoothed right out (I can't imagine how sleek it would get should I use the Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner). I have a short bob and for the first time since my hairdresser dried and styled it way back way, it was flapper straight. So sleek that I didn't even use my flat iron. Now that's a transformational shampoo and conditioner.

The last thing you need to know about these is how amazing they smell. Although I've never been to Hawaii, I'm going to say that's what it smells like - fresh, floral and a little bit coconut-y. In other words, incredible. So incredible you'll want to eat it (don't).

For those of you that don't like a hair out of place, get their Firm Hold Spray. And if you're all about volume, the Voluminizing Mousse is the way to go. 

What I can't get enough of, of course, is the Smoothing Lotion, which smells immensely tropical (ahhh....) and gives me shine, while leaving behind my usual frizztop of a head (especially in this humidity - are you kidding me?).

And I've always wanted "beach waves," that wavy hair that looks like you've spent the day at The Cape, but never have I been able to achieve it on my own, despite having naturally wavy hair (not the nice kind, I assure you. Just crazy, I-look-like-I-just-got-up hair). Now with my favourite new styling tool, Sea Mist Spray, I have achieved it. Even after my hair got all wonky in the rain, I spritzed this lovely scented (Barbados, here I come) spray on, scrunched my hair just a little and BAM - my hair looked gorgeous (and soft and silky too). And you know me, I have no talent when it comes to hair, makeup, that kind of thing, so this, my friends, is a freakin' miracle product because I've been trying for decades to get this look. Decades.

I am over the moon in love with Bangstyle. Love, love, love.

Love.

BANGSTYLE products can be bought at select salons.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.