Estée Lauder Perfectionist (CP+R) Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum Gets Rid of Wrinkles & Lines. Like Now.


Every once in awhile, a product takes my breath away. It changes not only the way I look, but the way I feel.

From the first time you use Estée Lauder Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum, you'll be floored by how instantly your skin is rejuvenated and lines are smoothed out like they . 

And it's not just right before your eyes that you'll see and feel a difference. Using breakthrough CPR-75 Technology ("a dual-action, advanced amino acid and protein complex that creates a virtual 'force field 'against wrinkles by supercharging and re-strengthening skin’s natural line-correcting power." ), your skin is being energized and optimized to fight aging and wrinkles. It's amazing how smooth my skin suddenly appears and it doesn't disappear minutes or hours after application - I can see the difference as late as just before I go to bed. My skin looks fresh and renewed and my deep laugh lines and crow's feet seem to have slipped away.

And it's been improving since the first application, so every day my skin is stronger and firmer, thanks to uber powerful ingredients such as:

· Artemia Extract: a zooplankton that is obtained via marine biotechnology and helps recharge skin’s natural energy.

· Advanced Restructuring Protein: an advanced protein extracted from Whey that helps support skin’s natural production of collagen and fibronectin.

· Chlorella Vulgaris Extract: an extract of micro-algae that helps recharge skin’s natural cellular energy and supports optimal production of structural proteins.

In addition to reversing the clock, I love the silky feel of the serum. It's such a delight to apply and not oily or gloppy in the least. Just smooth and velvety - like your skin, now that you're using Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum. And the scent is gorgeous - notes of white jasmine, fragrant peony and rich rose petals waft around you, making you feel like you're at the spa, no matter how small or cramped your bathroom.

Sometimes I find putting on serum a chore - that one extra step that just gets in the way of other things. With Estée Lauder Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum, I can't wait to apply it. Not only do I love the feel of it on my skin and the stunning scent, but the results are incredible. I feel like I look at least 5 years younger than just a few weeks ago. Imagine what I'll look like in a few months...

Shop www.esteelauder.ca  now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.