St. Tropez Bronzing Gel Gives You An Instant, Even Tan. Really.



Look, I was never a pro at applying self-tanners. I was always that girl with the weird orange-striped legs and then ghost white everywhere else. Sigh. It was a disaster. 

And while over the years, the creams and lotions have gotten better, I have still ended up all uneven. I thought at one time this was better than being pale, but get outside in the bright sun and it's simply embarrassing.

But since finding St. Tropez, I have been able to achieve a beautiful even tan without having to subject myself to the sun's harmful rays. Back in 2009, I reveled at the miraculous results of their Everyday Perfect Legs and at the beginning of this year, I was able to get smooth, deep colour without a single tell-tale line, thanks to St. Tropez Tan Mousse.

Now I've discovered St. Tropez Bronzing Gel, which goes on like a dream. It's superlight and goes on so amazingly, despite it's luscious chocolate sauce appearance. I love that there is a barely-there fresh scent and none of that gross "tan" smell you might remember from the 90s.

The most fool-proof way to apply this self-tanner is with the incredibly-designed Applicator Mitt, though you can certainly use just your well-moisturized hands (this helps keep the colour from staining them - be sure to apply moisturizer on your feet, ankles, knees and elbows too, so that they don't appear too dark).

I love that the colour develops quickly, so you can go from pale to sun-kissed in just a few minutes. Suddenly, you can rock your white capris, buttery yellow dresses and pink chiffon tops without feeling self-conscious about being so pale.

Want to look good this summer? All you need is St. Tropez Bronzing Gel.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.