Tanda mē: Just Watch Me Go Hairless!



When I see celebrities, I'm not envious about their money per se, but the access that money gets them. They get new teeth, new bodies and they get hairless.

Not having to shave, just zip in the shower and zip out, all smooth and shiny - this to me is the ultimate luxury.

But going to get hair laser removal is not just expensive, it's painful. So that has never been an option for me. But I've got to do something. I mean, am I going to be a slave to shaving every other day for the rest of my life?  

So I went in search of something that would safely and quickly remove hair without costing the price of a new car.

I am thrilled to have discovered Tanda  mē!

It is a way of getting professional results right in the comfort of your own home! This at-home device uses a patented elōs technology - the first and only technology that combines the power of both IPL (Intense Pulse Light) and RF (radio frequency energy). So what does this mean to you? It means that you get smooth, hair-free skin safely, quickly and effectively.

Developed by the IPL inventor, Dr. Shimon Eckhouse, elōs technology "uses the gentle pulses of the two targeted energies, which enables better results that can be achieved with lower overall energy output and with the highest level of safety and comfort. "

Buh-bye long, painful treatments, burns, redness and other results that come with traditional laser hair removal! And hell-o pain-free treatments done whenever you like at home! 

Ooh, one of its most attractive features is not just the convenience of it but how fast it works:

-it takes just 10 minutes to do your leg
- and only 32 minutes to do your whole body

And of course the fact that it's easy to use - just glide it over your skin - is a factor too. You simply select your elōs level and then perform  the mē treatment according to the recommended times of each area:

- underarm : 1 minute (each side)
- bikini area : 2 minutes (each side)
- arm : 3 minutes (each side)
- leg : 10 minutes (each side)
- full body : 38 minutes.

You perform the first 4 treatments once every 2 weeks. And voila, you're ready for bikini season like you never have been before! Ooh, that is exciting!

I'm going to be doing the treatments over the next few weeks and sharing my experience and results right here, so subscribe to my newsletter so that you're sure to get all of the posts! You're not going to want to miss this!

For more information, visit tanda.com and TryTandaMe.com.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.