Fight Aging With Just One Step - NeoStrata's New Anti-Aging Gel with Fruit Stem Cells



It's the beginning of the week. Are you feeling bedraggled? More importantly, do you look it?

It might be because you're using a moisturizer instead of an anti-aging cream. And yes, there's a difference. A very big difference.

And you want to use something good, something that's really going to target your wrinkles, crow's feet, age spots, dry, dull skin and whatever else you've got going on that's making you look older than you are.

Neostrata's brand new innovative Anti-Aging Gel with Fruit Stem Cells contains a breakthrough ingredient - PhytoCellTecTM -that comes from the plant cells of a rare Swiss apple, the Uttwiler Spätlauber and actually stimulates your skin's stem cells.  

As you age, your skin loses its ability to develop and restore skin tissue. This amazing light, oil-free pink gel not only delays your skin's aging, but gives you more youthful skin that you've had in recent years. It contains powerful ingredients to battle the signs of aging such as Matrixyl3000; retinol to reduce wrinkles and even out skin tone; Dermican to firm and plump the skin; and QuintescineIS, a peptide with strong antioxidant properties.

So you could have expensive and painful surgery or injections and come out looking like someone imitating you, or you can use this one product that does everything - buh-bye fine lines, wrinkles, rough, dull, uneven skin and dark circles! In fact, you'll see an immense difference after just 10 days of use, though I noticed changed to my complexion after just a few. My skin was firmer and had a radiance to it that our winter had rubbed away with its bitter cold.

My skin also felt moisturized, which you don't always get in an anti-aging product and I love how cooling the gel feels - perfect for this time of year as the weather warms up.

All that with just one or two applications a day.

I don't mind aging one bit. I just don't want to look it.

Get yourself  Neostrata Anti-Aging Gel with Fruit Stem Cells now and look more youthful by the end of the month!

gottheknack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have tried this product and it is the perfect product. I don't have time for treatments I just want a good moisturizer and go about my business. Well, this moisturized, sunk quickly in my skin, and I put on my foundation right after. No dryness, irritation. Just perfect. Put on, it sinks in done! Love it, worth the hefty price!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello there from York Region, Ontario - I have used this product and seen amazing results with several concerns that I had. I had Acne, acne scar, laugh lines, and dull skin. A Neostrata rep introduce different products for my skin problems at Shoppers Drug Mart. She looked like a model herself, young, healthy looking, and very educated. I was amazed how this company respect education and professionalism. After I listened to her carefully I bought this product and tried it, She also wrote for me what I need in the future if I test this product. You know what? The result after using this product persuaded me to buy all the other ones she recommended. I wish this website would allow me to leave a before and after picture of myself. I am sold thank you Neostrata

Anonymous said...

hi, what other products did you try? did it cause any breakouts?

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.