Sunrise Stir-Fry Tofu n' Sauce - Affordable & Fun to Eat

9:44 am


I was not a tofu fan.

It's the texture and blandness that I come across so often, that trips me up. But I know it's not only a healthy protein (also: good source of calcium and iron, no cholesterol or trans fat, each package contains only all natural ingredients, including non-GMO soybeans), it's also a great option that emboldens vegetarian dinner - something that I'm trying to do at least once a week.

In my quest for a good tofu, I tried a lot that I did not enjoy. So imagine my happy surprise to have found Sunrise Stir-Fry Tofu n' Sauce, made in Canada.

What make these guys different is the tofu is nice and firm and it comes pre-sliced  with flavourful sauces  so all you have to do add your choice of veg and rice or noodles, and in 5 minutes, dinner is done!

At first glance, I thought the portion might be a little small for us, but it made 4 portions (which for us means that we'll serve up and then go back for a top up), which was fantastic. And it comes in a variety of flavours - Teriyaki, Sesame Ginger and Sweet & Sour - so you can switch it up and not tire of having the same thing over and over.

For only $2.99 a package, it's an amazingly affordable option for mealtimes. I mean, you don't even have to dish out for getting a bottle of sauce - it's all right there in the package! And to be so convenient to use, it fits right in with what a need - healthy options to get a good meal on the table fast.

So from now on, don't be surprised to see tofu in my fridge or on the dinner table.

Shop Sunrise and eat healthy.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like me on Facebook